Wednesday, September 10, 2014

Blurred Life.





Hi, my name is Chandra and I need a real camera/picture taker. Did I circulate these photos on my Instagram 7 weeks ago? Yes, thank you Instagram time tracker dealio for a semi-accurate timeline of my postings. So much has happened in 7 weeks... so much more will be happening before this entire week is even finished. For the first time in a long time I have actually be praying for relief from this stress and emotional turmoil that is raging through me. Hence why I post these pictures. I look damn good, and sometimes you need to remember that you look damn good to be reminded things could be a lot worse. Cause looks are all that matter right? WRONG. But it helps knowing you can look good every now and then. #lifelesson #realtalk

(In case your wondering I totally took these photos with my laptops photobooth, and pretending the blur is some intentional/ironic/hipster knowledge thing.)

Sweater: Hotopicc
Skirt: Maurices
Shoes: Jeffrey Campbell
Hat: Freakin Wal-Mart for $7.97
Beauty: To become more in depth in the future.


No comments:

Post a Comment